VELUX Loft Conversions
A Velux loft conversion requires considerably less construction work than a dormer or other types of conversion. You can add an extra bedroom, living room or office cheaply and quickly – and start enjoying your new conversion within weeks.
The installation of roof light windows can be carried out without making any external alterations to the house roofline but does require ample headroom throughout the loft to allow full use of all the available floor space.
With this simple type of conversion, you don’t usually need planning permission, although there is an exception if you are in a conservation area regarding placement of Velux windows.
- Free survey, 3D design, and architectural plans
- Velux window installation
- Insulation, boarding, and plastering
- Flooring, staircase, doors and all joinery
- Lighting, power, plumbing, and heating as required
- Optional interior design and decorating service
- Quality checks
For more information on Velux loft conversions or you simply would like to discuss your requirements with a loft conversion specialist then please call us now on: 0191 5166869 or choose an option below: