L-shaped loft conversions extend over the rear extension that exists in many Victorian and Edwardian houses.
These are only suitable on properties with an addition to the rear. The L-Shape Dormer provides a signifcant amount of additional space.
You can gain up to 40 Cubic metres in a mid-terrace property, which means that you could have an extra two bedrooms and a shower room.
Space can be designed and managed in different ways, but in most designs, the rear room which is normally a bedroom can be used as a study or even a large luxurious bathroom or wetroom. The choice is yours – just let us know your wishes and will design to your requirements.
What You Get
- Free survey, 3D design and architectural plans
- Dormer construction and window installation
- Insulation, boarding and plastering
- Flooring, staircase, doors and all joinery
- Lighting, power, plumbing and heating as required
- Quality checks
For more information on L-shaped dormer loft conversions or you simply would like to discuss your thoughts and needs with an expert then please call us now on 0191 5166869